This Website is owned and operated by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY).
The materials located on this Website including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government of Singapore.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of MCCY. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. MCCY reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MCCY's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MCCY.
Provided permission is expressly granted by MCCY, the Contents are available if : -
- due acknowledgement is given to "MCCY", citing the sources for the relevant data extracted.
- the Contents are used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents are made in any way.
Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Web Site for publication or commercial use should be addressed to:
Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
109 North Bridge Road
Republic of Singapore
Fax : 65-6-259 1907
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCCY does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:-
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website;
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- MCCY shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
MCCY reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Website to other websites
This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by MCCY. MCCY is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
Links to this Site from other websites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You must secure permission from MCCY prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
MCCY reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
MCCY reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
MCCY reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.